This is a very preliminary page for a next generation object tracker for the life sciences.
- Please go to www.gurobi.com and download the latest version of the Gurobi Optimizer.
- Follow the instructions here in order to obtain a valid Gurobi license. (You want an Academic License, NOT an Evaluation License!)
- Download and install Fiji. (On Windows you’ll download a zip file which you can unpack and put wherever you want, eg. your desktop.)
- Start Fiji and start the updater (Help – Update…).
- click on ‘Manage update sites’, scroll down, and check the box next to ‘Tr2d’.
- click ‘Close’
- click ‘Apply changes’
- Restart Fiji.
- You will now find Tr2d under ‘Plugins – Tracking – Tr2d…’
Additional steps on Windows and Linux
- Download these two files: gurobi.jar and libGurobiJni65.jnilib (this might be the wrong version, you an also find it in your gurobi installation).
- Copy them into the ‘Fiji.app’ folder you downloaded earlier, for Windows this is at ‘…/Fiji.app/java/win64/jdk1.8.0_66/jre/lib/ext’. (Note that the path for Linux replaces ‘win64’.)
How to use trad
After you installed Tr2d and started it, you will be asked to either locate a TIFF file to start with, or a tr2d Project Folder.
More details will be posted on this page soon(ish).
Florian Jug (email@example.com)